понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

My personal news.

Life is very interesting thing. It doesn't stop on one place. Our life goes every second, minute, hour, day, month, year. Changes must be in our life. If we don't have changes, we don't live. In our life are always a lot of news: doing homework, watching TV, communication with some people. There are not global, big news in our life, so we don't notice them. At the moment in my life aren't big news, so I'll tell about some small news for me.
On this autumn holidays I did some conclusions. I understood that I really want in this life, which people are important for me, which subjects I must learn better for my life. 24.11.09-26.11.09 I went to Novgorod with my classmates. Some new interesting things were learned and many beautiful places were watched by me. On Tuesday I met new friend. Her name is Oksana. She is very wonderful and funny person. She is 15 years old. On holidays many films were watched by me. They were really great.
There are the biggest news what were on my holidays.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий