воскресенье, 8 мая 2011 г.

A letter of complaint.





78 Green Street,
London, NW12
May 8, 2011

Clothing Company,
17 Orchard Rise,
London, SW 12

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you about a jacket which I bought from "Clothing Zone" on 2 May for £75. I enclose copies of the guarantee and the receipt in the envelope.
In your advertising, you claim that this jacket is made from hardwearing fabric, the man can wear it through his life and the jacket will stay in a good condition. First of all, you say that the jacket is practical and stylish. The advert gave the impression that it is really good.
I have been wearing this jacket for two weeks. After that, I decided to wash it. After one wash my black jacket returned into grey. The jacket is badly made. The zip broke after four days. I thought that I am just careless with my clothes and put the new zip. But later I have understood that the main reason of it is the bad quality of product. What is going to happen next?
However, when I took the jacket back to the shop, the assistant said that it was my fault and I should be more careful with my things. He was also extremely rude. He said that I did not know how to wash clothes.
I would like to refund my money as soon as possible. Unless I get my money back, I will write to the Consumer Association.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
NADJA
Nadezda Pupina (Mrs)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий