четверг, 3 марта 2011 г.

A formal letter.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask for more information about the "The Best tours" holiday. I am very interested in the deep-sea diving in the Indian Ocean. I have looked through the plan of tour and I would like to know some details.

Firstly, I would be grateful if you could tell me how much this tour costs. What does price of tour include? I will travel with friends and we have a group of seven people. Would you mind telling me if there are discounts for us.

Secondly, I have some questions about accommodation. Will we live in a hotel? I would prefer to share a room with my friend. So I would like you to reserve a double room provided that it has a modern shower, if possible.

Thirdly, you say the meals included in the price. Could you please tell me what kind of food we will eat. It is really important for me because I am an allergic person.

Something else I would like to know about baggage, clothes and language. Does baggage have any weight limit? Would you mind telling me what kind of clothes I should take. Should I take my own clothes for diving? Do guides speak English?

Finally, could you please tell me how safe health and accident insurance is. I would like to know that my safety can be guarateed.

I would be grateful if you could send me more details about equipment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Nadezda Pupina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий