понедельник, 21 февраля 2011 г.

Why do or do not I like travelling?




In my opinion travelling has many pluses and only some minuses. In this essay I want to speak about all of them.

Firstly, I like tavelling very much. Some of my friends have got used to being abroad. And I understand them. If I were a millionaire I would travel all my free time. For me it absolutely does not matter where I go. The most important is just the fact that I am travelling. Of course, travelling has much more pluses. For example, if you travel, you will know some information about this country: culture of this place, traditions. It is very useful. I think it is absolutely two different things: to see the sights in the pictures or too see them live. Of course, travelling is kind of relaxation too. I just enjoy it. After good journey you feel a burst of energy. The one big plus of travelling is the meeting new interesting people.

Secondly, travelling has minuses too. But I think you can avoid them all. For example, you can dislike foreign food or in this country where you travel will be too hot climate for you. Because of that you can start feeling homesick. Sometimes it is uncomfortable to travel by bus or by car. Some people do not like travelling because of that. But all depends on you. For example, I like it.


To sum up, travelling is one of the best ways of spending your holidays and free time. Of course, it has more pluses than minuses.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий