среда, 2 февраля 2011 г.

Should cloning be banned?



Cloning is a very difficult process. It is a very popular subject of public debate. Many people have very different opinion about it. In this essay I want to say that I think about cloning. Should it be banned?

Firstly, I think cloning it is a very interesting process. For me it is very unusual and may be even something fantastic. But I think development of cloning further will bring nothing good. If many people had the same genetic code, in the world would be chaos. Many situations in our life would be very tangled because of having the same appearance like someone else. For example, many crimes would be almost insoluble because criminals could use the similarity of appearance. Some situations in our life would be not under control.

Secondly, cloning is very useful for medical purposes. It is great that our medicine reached the level of development like that. Cloning can be very necessary for development something in medicine. In my opinion, it is a very big plus.

Thirdly, I think cloning it is not good because each of us has own personality. I would not want to have a clone of me. In my opinion, it is not good when someone looks like you.

To sum up, cloning should not be banned. But I think it should have very strict borders of using.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий