четверг, 11 марта 2010 г.
The homework. English language, Part 2.
(0) ‘Are your friends playing ball in the yard?’
Thomas asked me …… if my friends were playing ball in the yard. ………….
(1) ‘Why do you want the job?’
The interviewer asked me why I wanted the job.
(2) ‘Will Jim go to work tomorrow?’
Susan wanted to know if Jim would go to work next day.
(3) ‘Don’t clean the blackboard, children.’
The teacher asked children not to clean the blackboard.
(4) ‘We have eaten five apples.’
The children said that they had eaten five apples.
(5) ‘Turn off the radio, please.’
Mother asked Carol to turn off the radio.
(6) ‘Nancy bought the tickets.’
Peter said that Nancy had bought the tickets.