вторник, 13 апреля 2010 г.

Should students have a job while studying?



I want to speak about students and their jobs. I think that this topic is very popular for discussion because everyone has own opinion about it. On the one hand, I think that student shouldn't work, shouldn't have a job while studying. I think that it can disturb learning. Student who has a job doesn't have much spare time. He doesn't have time for relaxing. I think this is very bad. In my opinion students should rest. When you don't have time for rest, your head doesn't work good. But if you are person who has much time and does all very quickly you will have time to work. I think students like that can have a job and this is very good! I think that to have a job in this case is great because you will have your own money. You can spend that money on something helpful. To sum up, I think that students should think before to have a job while studying. They should revise their schedule. I think that this is great to have a part-time job on summer holidays!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий