четверг, 25 февраля 2010 г.

What is philosophy?




When I was smaller I can't understand what philosophy is. When my mother was trying to explain me, I didn't understand. Only some ages later, when I started to think a lot, when I became older I understood what this word means. In my opinion philosophy is very interesting thing. I think that philosophy is science, which touches upon a lot of questions. For example, in my opinion question "What is love?" is philosophical question. I think, philosophy was born at that time, when people had a lot of questions, but couldn't find answers. I like to read some phrases what some famous philosophers say. This is very interesting to read what other people think about some questions, but don't have exact answers. In my opinion philosophy don't have some borders. Each person can think so, how it is in his opinion.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий