четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

A letter.

Dear Editor,

I am writing to your newspaper, because I want to speak about some local needs for our region. There are many new houses in our region. Before in this area was a big glade. My family moved in one of this houses two months ago. I like our new flat very much. But our new place of abode has one big minus. We don't have roads nearly our house. It is very inconveniently! There are six new houses nearly! Almost all new houses have been moved into!

There are a lot of pensioners, children and other people, who don't have own car. We should go about 20 minutes to bus station. Many people arrive from the work tired and they should go 20 minutes to be at home! This is the forest nearly houses. There is a river too.

I ask for new roads in our region with some bus stations! People would walk in the forest more often and tenants of the houses will be satisfied.

I look forward to reading more articles about this issue in your newspaper.

Yours faithfully,
Nadja

Nadezda Pupina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий