среда, 27 января 2010 г.

How do I spend my free time.

Usually when I have spare time, I always do something what I want to do. I don't have some kind of action, what I do every time.
In my leisure time on weekdays I usually watch TV, play computer games, read books, do sports, do shopping or speak in the MSN or call to my friends.
At weekends I always walk a lot. Always on Saturday and Sunday I meet with my friends, go to the cinema, go to the shops, visit somebody or just walk.
I like my kind of spending own spare time, but I have 3 wishes. First of all, I want to search some favourite action, which I would like very much, for example, some kind of sport or music. Secondly, I would want more places for walking or having fun in our town and, thirdly, I would want to have more spare time.

1 комментарий: