воскресенье, 13 декабря 2009 г.

What is fame?


The fame can be different. You can be famous, when everyone knows you as a star, or as a bad human, or as a human, who made something fantastic. Before you become famous you must work a lot or you must do something, what everybody will know. A lot of people dream to be famous, to be a star, many of them think that to be famous is easy: you don't work a lot. But they err.
To be famous is very difficult. I think that fame on the one hand is good, but on the other hand it is terrible. In my opinion it is cool when everybody knows you, your photos are in magazines, your name sounds everywhere, but the fame is terrible, because you should be beautiful everywhere, you shouldn't show your negative emotions sometimes.
When I was smaller I dreamed to be famous, but today I don't know. On one way I want to have a fame, on the second way I don't want to be famous. But I still think that fame is good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий