четверг, 13 мая 2010 г.

The letter.


Dear Tom,
How are you? Very well, I hope... Did you see our photos? I sent them yesterday. My sister thinks that they are great!
Anyway, I'm writing to give you some advices about coming to our country! The weather here is really good at the moment. It is sunny and warm! But Estonian weather is very changeable, so I advise you to take a jacket! There are a lot of restaurants and cafes in our country. You can have dinner or breakfast there. I advise you to travel by bus or by tramm! You should buy a ticket! It is the cheapest way to travel!
I know that you have many questions. Ask me!
Well, I have to go now beacuse I didn't do my homework for tomorrow.
I am looking farward to hearing from you.

Lots of love,
Nadja.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий